JN Tata Vocational Training Institute Jamshedpur- JNTVTI Application Online Apply 2021, Course Fee, Duration, Age Limit & Advertisement Download
JT Tata Vocational training Institute (JNTVTI) is a public charitable trust driven by the capability Devplomnet Department of Tata Steel. The Project of the trust id t provided Skill Based Vocational training in various sectors for employability based on demand and entrepreneurship opportunities to the eligible and interested youths.
Training Room of JNTVTI
JNTVTI Course Fee Structure
Following courses are available at JN Tata Vocational Training Institute, Interested applicants can see the information about JNTVTI Couse Fee Structure and Course Duration, JNTVTI Course List. [Jankari Portal]
|Course Name||Duration||Course Fee|
|Site Safety Supervisor||6 Months||Rs.33040/-|
|Mechanical Supervisor||6 Months||Rs.33040/-|
|Mechanical Fitter-cum-Rigger||12 Months||Rs.33040/-|
|Welder-cum-Gas Cutter||12 Months||Rs.29500/-|
|EOT Crane Operator-cum-Rigger||5 Months||Rs.14160/-|
|Hydraulic Technician||3 Months||Rs.14160/-|
|Civil Supervisor||6 Months||Rs.29500/-|
|Civil Mason||6 Months||Rs.29500/-|
|Fitter (Bar Binder)||6 Months||Rs.29500/-|
|Scaffolding Supervisor||1 Month||Rs. 17700/-|
|HEMM Operator (for Surface Mining)||3 Months||Rs.29500/-|
|Mining Supervisor||14 Months||Rs.37760/-|
|Multiskilled Mining Crew||7 Months||Rs.35400/-|
|Paint Application Supervisor||5 Months||Rs.17700/-|
|Industrial Painter||6 Months||Rs.14160/-|
|Electrical Supervisor||6 Months||Rs.33040/-|
|Officer Automation||3 Months||Rs.17700/-|
Note: A refundable security deposit of Rs. 2000/- will have to be paid safety at the time of payment of course fee. if everything else is okay, then the security deposit will be refunded at the end of the successful completion of training.
- The course fee will NOT include expenses for uniform, Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs), back-pack, Books, and stationery-the selected candidate will have to bear these expenses themselves.
Education Qualification for JNTVTI Course
- Site Safety Supervisor: I.Sc with minimum 60% Marks.
- Mechanical Supervisor: Diploma in Mechanical Engineer.
- Mechanical Fitter-cum-Rigger: 10th (Matriculation) with minimum 50% marks.
- Electrician: 10th (Matriculation) with minimum 50% marks.
- Welder-cum-Gas Cutter: 10th (Matriculation) Pass candidate can apply.
- EOT Crane Operator-cum-Rigger: 10th (Matriculation) Pass candidate can apply.
- Hydraulic Technician: ITI in Mechanical Fitter Trade.
- Civil Supervisor: B.Sc with minimum 50% marks (from any recognized college or University)
- Civil Mason: 10th (Matriculation) Pass candidate can apply.
- Carpenter: 10th (Matriculation) Pass candidate can apply.
- Plumber: 10th (Matriculation) Pass candidate can apply.
- Fitter (BarBinder): 10th (Matriculation) Pass candidate can apply.
- Scaffolder: 10th (Matriculation)/ITI Pass candidate can apply.
- Scaffolder Supervisor: B.Sc with minimum 50% marks.
- HEMM Operator (for Surface Mining): 10th (Matriculation) with HMV Driving Licence.
- Mining Supervisor: Diploma in Mining.
- Multiskilled Mining Crew: 12th (intermediate) Pass candidate can apply.
- Paint Application Supervisor: 12th (intermediate) with minimum 60% marks.
- Induratils Painter: 10th (Matriculation) Pass candidate can apply.
- Electrical Supervisor: Diploma/B.tech in Electrical or Electronics Engineer.
- Office Automation: 12th (intermediate) with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit for JNTVTI Course
|Course Name||Age Limit|
|Site Safety Supervisor||Age Between 20-30 year|
|Mechanical Supervisor||Age Between 20-30 year|
|Mechanical Fitter-cum-Rigger||Age Between 18-28 year|
|Electrician||Age Between 18-28 year|
|Welder-cum-Gas Cutter||Age Between 18-28 year|
|EOT Crane Operator-cum-Rigger||Age Between 18-28 year|
|Hydraulic Technician||Age Between 18-28 year|
|Civil Supervisor||Age Between 20-30 year|
|Civil Mason||Age Between 18-28 year|
|Carpenter||Age Between 18-28 year|
|Plumber||Age Between 18-28 year|
|Fitter (Bar Binder)||Age Between 18-28 year|
|Scaffolder||Age Between 18-28 year|
|Scaffolding Supervisor||Age Between 20-30 year|
|HEMM Operator (for Surface Mining)||Age Between 20-35 year|
|Mining Supervisor||Age Between 20-30 year|
|Multiskilled Mining Crew||Age Between 18-28 year|
|Paint Application Supervisor||Age Between 18-28 year|
|Industrial Painter||Age Between 18-28 year|
|Electrical Supervisor||Age Between 20-30 year|
|Officer Automation||Age Between 18-28 year|
- All General candidates, Tata Steel Employee Wards, Spouse of employees of Tata Steel, and general Candidates can apply in this JN Tata Vocational Training course.
- The candidate will not get any types of stipend during this JNTVTI Course.
- JN Tata Vocational Training course fee is non-refundable. This does not include the refundable caution money, assessment fees, and any other complement like uniform, shoes, etc, The fee amount is subject to change as and when decided by the institute.
- Hostel & Messing accommodation may be available during training for the mutation candidate on a chargeable basis.
- No employment will be provided by the JN Tata Vocational training Institute to pass out candidates, however, JNTVTI Trust will try to help successful trainees in getting suitable employees.
Selection Process for Admission JNVTI Course
- Online assessment and personal Interview.
- The Admission will be granted based on the merit list prepared after the Personal Interview.
- Medical Test.
Document for Apply JN Tata Vocational Training
- Matriculation Certificate as age proof.
- Other Extra Qualifications like Matriculation, Intermediate, Diploma Mark sheet, and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate in case candidate belongs to SC and ST candidate.
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter Card)
- Medical Bool of self in case of Employee Wards.
- A Colour Photographe (Not old more than 6 Month)
- An Active Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
Documents to be submitted are not in hard copy, All recruited Documents should be attached with the Online application, in absence of which the application will be rejected.
if any candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the selection process or during the training then the institute will be able to consider for admission to the program or his/her training will be terminated, as the case may be.
How to Apply Online for JN Tata Vocational Course
- Visit the Official Website of JNTVTI.
- Fil the application and submit it Online.
JN Tata Vocational Training Institute Address and Location
JNTVTI TATA Steel Address: Main Road Bistupur, Mrs. K.M.P.M. Inter College Campus, Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, Pin Code-831001
JNTVTI TATA Stee Contact No. : 06576644232, +91-9709983435
JNTVTI TATA Stee E-mail : email@example.com
JN Tata Vocational Training Institute Jamshedpur Official Website: https://www.jntvti.com/